Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 2

Well so far I have been terrible today. But to make sure I stick with it I am going to post everything I have already eaten so far today. That whole accountability thing again. Journaling is one thing I have not tried yet that I know I should.

Today's Weight: 242.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 165 lbs
Weight lost: .8 lbs
Weight loss to go: 77 lbs

7:00am - 3 fried eggs and grits, water

8:30am - small handful of scooby graham cracker bones and a couple slices of cheddar cheese, a venti hot chocolate from Starbucks

Stayed up late last night trying to fix a plumbing problem and was up at 4:30 this morning as usual. Way to tired and lazy to go to the gym.

I am currently reading both Jemima J by Jane Green and The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl by Shauna Reid. One is fiction the other is non. The only problem is that though both books are kind of inspiring. I mean we are actually reading about a fat girl. Not the sterotypical pixie cute or supermodel beautiful heroine that is in most books. And she loses the weight. Isn't that what we all want? The problem comes in because even though it takes them awhile and takes them effort, it doesn't take me that long to finish the book and when I put the book down, they are slim and trim and have lost the weight but I'm still fat. I know I'm not going to lose the weight in only a couple of hours and I know they took a lot longer than that but I went on the journey with them and they reached the finish line and I am still struggling just to get to the starting line.


WLG

2 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

I came across your blog and wanted to say HI.
I read Jemima J... it was a great book.

WLG said...

HI! Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It's amazing how much that alone can bring a smile to your face and help you say no to temptation. Just knowing that someone is really out there reading this blog and responding. Jemima J was good, try reading "The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl". Similar type story but true.

WLG