Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 1 cont'd

So far today I have had:

B-fast - 1 1/2 peanut butter and jam sandwhiches, a small handful of scooby graham crackers, one slice of mango, a bottle of water.

Mid-morning - 1/2 of a 6" sub from subway with oven roasted chicken breast, american cheese, lettuce, double tomato, avacado, salt and pepper on it and a large unsweetened ice-tea, 2 quaker chewy oat fiber & omega-3 dark chocolate chunk bars.

I went to a half an hour butts and gutts class at our local gym. I was the fattest, largest one there but you know what, I was there and I did it.

It is now noon. I am hoping to lay off the food until dinner which should be around 4:30pm. I am planning on making deer meat tacos for dinner tonight. Cut up the deer meat small and cook with onions, sea salt, pepper. Add a little fresh tomato and cilantro and frozen corn. Then we have that and you can add lettuce, jalapenos, sour cream, shredded cheese and flour tortillas if you would like. One of my sons, my 6 year old and his dad both like the works on their tortilla and the other one, my 9 year old son just likes the "guts" in a bowl without the tortilla. So we make it where you can help yourself.

Usually I do the "guts" (with two boys are you really surprised at the name?) in a bowl with one tortilla on the side.

WLG

No comments: